A series of mechanical motorised kits for future engineers. Familiarise yourself with the operation of transmissions steered through gears or pulleys. Easy to build, no glue or soldering required.
- transmission: gear drive & pulley drive operation
- supplied with: pre-punched boards, gearbox, gears, shafts, switch, motor, battery holder and all necessary parts
- instructions are easy to follow
- required tools: knife, screwdriver, long-nose pliers
- dimensions: 218 x 95 x 150mm
- powered by: 2 x AA batteries (not included)
16.19 Ls / 23.03Eur