FFP3D: protection against non-toxic, low-to-average toxicity and high toxicity solid and liquid aerosols (e.g. oil-mists) in concentrations up to 50 x MAC/OEL/TLV or 20 x APF. Additional Dolomite dust test passed. MAC = Maximum Admissible Concentration. OEL = Occupational Exposure Limit. TLV = Threshold Limit Value. APF = Assigned Protection Factor.
- protection against very fine toxic dusts, fibres, aqueous mists, oil mists, welding fumes (not nitrate gases) and microbiological hazards
- for use in pharmaceutical, iron and steel and construction industries
- exhalation valve lessens built-up humidity and heat and provides greater comfort
- adjustable straps for contoured fit
- adjustable aluminum nose bridge
- conforms to EN149:2001 - FFP3D specifications
14.30 Ls / 20.33Eur